Scripps Howard Graduates Return for Caldwell Café
By Lena Smith
Scripps Howard alumni will return to the Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications' Robert P. Scripps Auditorium on Wednesday, March 14 at 6:30 p.m. for another session of the renowned "Hampton Alumni" Caldwell Café. This year, the Scripps Howard graduates who will be in attendance include:
- Austin Bogues, Class of '08 -- Reporter, Daily Press
- Jared J. Council, Class of '10 -- Print Reporter, Evansville Courier & Press
- Joyce Farley, Class of '08 -- Apprentice, Producer, Assoc. Producer, WCPO-TV
- Allison Seymour, Class of '88 -- Morning host, FOX 5 WTTG
- Dominique Spann, Class of '07 -- Associate Producer, m2Pictures
- Stephanie Sutton, Class of '08 -- Associate Producer, COX 11
Alumni will share their experiences regarding how they got started in the industry, offer advice for students, and discuss how the world of media is changing. This event starts promptly at 6:30 p.m., and seats are limited.
The Caldwell Café series is named after Earl Caldwell, a nationally renowned journalist, who is a writer-in-residence with the Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications. The series was designed as a vehicle for Caldwell to expose students to media and journalism professionals in a relaxed environment.
For more information, contact Assistant Professor W. Christopher Leonard at 757.728.6754 or via email at email@example.com.